Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quips and Quotes

As time goes on, I will add to these.  I will start with some of my favorites.

"A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. A goal without a plan is just a wish." Mona Hale 06/25/2011

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life."  05/25/2011

My motto for now: Retreat, Prepare, Return! 05/25/2011

Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.  05/25/2011

"There is no such thing as freedom; the only choice that you have is who you will serve." -pk 07/29/2010


"Life is a struggle." -pk 07/27/2010

"There are no problems, only challenges and opportunities."

"If you don't know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else." -book title

"If we meet and you forget me, you have lost nothing. If you meet Jesus and forget Him, you've lost everything." -unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment